- In your course materials, you should have received a copy of your test in Word format. If you purchased a certification program, but do not have a copy of the test, then please contact Nick Alioto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tests are open book and usually a mix of T/F, multiple choice and essay.
- Please submit your test by email to both Nick Alioto at email@example.com and Suzanne Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that PCPI no longer accepts exams via fax.
- Upon receipt of a “pass” test result notification, you will also receive a PDF awards certificate (that you can print and frame) attesting that you have successfully fulfilled the requirements awarding you a Professional Print Production Certification from PCPI. A score of 80% or higher results in certification.
- You will also receive PCPI’s official certification seal, which you should use to indicate your certification. Many participants use this seal in their address signature. If you have already been certified, but do not have this seal, please contact Nick Alioto at email@example.com.
- Tests are normally graded within a few days of receipt, but please allow up to 2 weeks particularly during the holidays.
- In addition upon passing, we will send you our customizable letter and press release templates announcing that you have been awarded this certification. The personalized letter and press release to promote your certification may be shared with your employer, peers, business associates, clients, friends and family.
E-mail us anytime. Contact Nick Alioto at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us between 9-5 PST.
- Phone : 855-326-2677 x 703
- Address :
340 S. Lemon Avenue, Suite 5552, Walnut, CA 91789
- E-mail : email@example.com
To discuss group certification rates, please contact PCPI founder, Suzanne Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her directly at 877-477-6951.